. | Forex guide and tips

Sunday, August 8, 2010

I Want to Make Millions Trading Forex with a $100 Deposit


Forex Trading With No Emotion

Not a long ago I had lost my initial deposit plus profit trading forex, it took me 3 days to make $600 profit from my initial $300 deposit, but the sad thing about my first investment into forex trading is that I lost all the $600 in just 5 minutes.
I was discourage after this loss but I had never given on trading forex, from my initial mistakes am back to correct them and make millions from my $100 deposit I did on 4 May 7, 2010. It took only 2 days for the deposit to reflect in my trading account and now am ready to go the marathon

Mistakes that make me loose $600
As this was first time to trade forex, it was full of emotions; I would start and stop trading based on my feeling of losing money. So here is how emotion played when you just get started trading forex. When you are losing trades you hung on hoping that the negatives would turn into positive regardless of how the technical indicators are moving, with this hope I lost almost all the trades place. Emotion played itself when wining trades also and here what’s happen.

Account Balance after first Trade

When just getting started and you are making profits, you rush closing all the open trade positions fearing of loosing small profit you have made. I ended up taking small profit and closing position. As you can see in the two scenarios I was making big losses hoping that they turn into big profits while taking small profit fearing that they would turn into losses. I learned this hard and bitter way and am not going to repeat this to make the millions from $100 deposit
Am trading small lots so as to increase my capital base to enable me trade big lots, so for the $100 deposit am starting with 0.01 lot size, no more emotion and patients is the key to my making millions with a $100 deposit.

First Trading Statement

0 Comments:


Live Economic Calendar Powered by the Forex Trading Portal Forexpros.com

blogger templates | Make Money Online